1. I am a citizen of my State serving in the unorganized militia. I am prepared to give my life to guard and protect my homeland, our common law rights and liberties, and our way of life. This service is a duty of my citizenship.
2. I will keep and maintain the uniform, equipment, and weaponry necessary to perform the duties prescribed for the militia, and will be prepared to mobilize quickly.
3. I will never forget that I am a citizen of my State, and through her, of these united States. I am responsible for my actions and dedicated to the principles that made this country free. I will strive to lead an exemplary life and never, by action or statement, bring discredit to the militia, my country, or my fellow countrymen.
4. In all cases I shall endeavor to inform and urge all citizens to return to the Constitutional Republic our forefathers envisioned.
5. I will stand by, or come to the aid of, my brothers of the militia with whatever means necessary and without question or concern for my own well-being; to ensure due process of law as stated in the Constitution.
6. I will never misuse my position in the militia for financial or personal gain; nor will I engage in any activity subversive to the militia.
7. I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they have the means to resist.
8. If captured, I will continue to resist by all means possible. I will make every effort to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
9. Should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only my name, rank and date of birth. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to the united States and its citizens or harmful to their continued struggle for liberty and freedom.
10. Should I become a prisoner of war, I will keep my faith with my fellow prisoners and accept no favors from the enemy. I will give no information, nor take part in any action, that might be harmful to my comrades. If I am a senior I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will support them in every way.